By Frederick W. Alt
- Contributions from prime authorities
- Informs and updates on all of the most modern advancements within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Immunology: 124 PDF
Best microbiology books
No description to be had
Eukaryotic Microbes offers chapters hand-selected by means of the editor of the Encyclopedia of Microbiology, up to date every time attainable via their unique authors to incorporate key advancements made given that their preliminary ebook. The publication presents an summary of the most teams of eukaryotic microbes and offers vintage and state-of-the-art examine on content material in relation to fungi and protists, together with chapters on yeasts, algal blooms, lichens, and intestinal protozoa.
Mims' Pathogenesis of Infectious disorder is the landmark ebook within the box of infectious illness. the recent, revised version of this paintings offers a complete, up to date description of the mechanisms of microbial an infection and the pathogenesis of infectious sickness. provided in a transparent, obtainable variety, it offers in an built-in demeanour with the spectrum of microorganisms, describing the criteria universal to all infectious illnesses.
This ebook essentially makes a speciality of microbial colonization, its position in plant progress and nutrient biking, mycorrhizae, and offering an outline of phytospheric microorganisms in sustainable crop structures. regardless of the advances made within the research of plant-microbe synergism, the relation among microbes and plant overall healthiness within the context of meals safety, soil nutrient administration, human and plant future health remains to be mostly unexplored.
- Viruses: Biology, Applications, and Control
- Cumulative Subject Index: 49 (Advances in Virus Research)
- Principles of Molecular Virology
- Microbial Endocrinology: The Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis in Health and Disease (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Environmental Microbial Biotechnology (Soil Biology)
Extra info for Advances in Immunology: 124
Advances in Immunology: 124 by Frederick W. Alt