By Angelo Basile,Suzana Pereira Nunes
Part one introduces the subject of membrane technology and engineering, from the basics of membrane techniques and separation to membrane characterization and fiscal research. half makes a speciality of membrane utilisation for carbon dioxide (CO2) trap in coal and fuel strength crops, together with pre- and post-combustion and oxygen shipping applied sciences. half 3 stories membranes for the petrochemical undefined, with chapters masking hydrocarbon gas, average fuel and synthesis fuel processing, in addition to complex biofuels creation. half 4 covers membranes for substitute strength functions and effort garage, resembling membrane expertise for redox and lithium batteries, gas cells and hydrogen construction. ultimately, half 5 discusses membranes utilisation in commercial and environmental purposes, together with microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and ahead osmosis, in addition to water, wastewater and nuclear energy applications.
With its special editors and group of professional participants, complicated membrane technology and expertise for sustainable strength and environmental functions is a necessary reference for membrane and fabrics engineers and brands, in addition to researchers and lecturers attracted to this field.
- Presents a finished assessment of membrane technological know-how and expertise, targeting advancements and functions in sustainable power and clean-industry
- Discusses the basics of membrane strategies and separation and membrane characterization and financial analysis
- Addresses the foremost problems with membrane utilisation in coal and fuel energy crops and the petrochemical undefined, using membranes for replacement power purposes and membrane utilisation in commercial and environmental applications
Read Online or Download Advanced Membrane Science and Technology for Sustainable Energy and Environmental Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
Adhesives are everyday within the manufacture and meeting of digital circuits and items. normally, electronics layout engineers and production engineers will not be good versed in adhesives, whereas adhesion chemists have a constrained wisdom of electronics. This ebook bridges those wisdom gaps and comes in handy to either teams.
Organic and scientific features of Electromagnetic Fields examines power well-being risks, publicity criteria, and scientific functions of electromagnetic (EM) fields. the second one quantity within the bestselling and newly revisedHandbook of organic results of Electromagnetic Fields, 3rd version, this booklet attracts from the most recent experiences at the results of publicity to electrical and magnetic fields.
Significant advances, either in modeling equipment and within the computing strength required to make these equipment achievable, have resulted in significant breakthroughs in our skill to version the functionality and vulnerability of explosives and propellants. moreover, the advance of proton radiography over the past decade has supplied researchers with a big new experimental instrument for learning explosive and surprise wave physics.
Study Paper (postgraduate) from the yr 2013 within the topic Engineering - Chemical Engineering, , direction: Chemical Engineering, language: English, summary: there's a lot of wastage of calcium chloride happening day-by-day and lot of important assets are being wasted. If this maintains and any answer isn't really supplied then this challenge can turn out to be very very important for the undefined.
- Handbook of Neural Computation
- Natural Gas Hydrates: A Guide for Engineers
- Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements, Nanoscale Interactions of Metal-Containing Polymers: Volume 7
- Decolorization of Two Azo and Two Anthra- Quinone Dyes from the Dye Effluent using Tunic of Allium cepa derived activated carbon. The Response Surface Methodology
Extra resources for Advanced Membrane Science and Technology for Sustainable Energy and Environmental Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
Advanced Membrane Science and Technology for Sustainable Energy and Environmental Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) by Angelo Basile,Suzana Pereira Nunes