By Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart
Advanced Magnetic and OpticalMaterials bargains targeted up to date chapters at the useful optical and magnetic fabrics, engineering of quantum constructions, high-tech magnets, characterization and new applications. It brings jointly leading edge methodologies and techniques followed within the study and improvement of the topic and the entire individuals are demonstrated experts within the examine sector. The 14 chapters are prepared in parts:
Part 1: Magnetic Materials
- Magnetic Heterostructures and superconducting order
- Magnetic Antiresonance in nanocomposites
- Magnetic bioactive glass-ceramics for bone therapeutic and hyperthermic remedy of good tumors
- Magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- Magnetic nanomaterial-based anticancer therapy
- Theoretical learn of strained carbon-based nanobelts: Structural, energetical, digital, and magnetic properties
- Room temperature molecular magnets – Modeling and applications
Part 2: Optical Materials
- Advances and way forward for white LED phosphors for solid-state lighting
- Design of luminescent fabrics with “Turn-on/off” reaction for anions and cations
- Recent developments in luminescent fabrics and their strength applications
- Strongly restrained quantum dots: Emission proscribing, photonic doping, and magneto-optical effects
- Microstructure characterization of a few quantum dots synthesized by way of mechanical alloying
- Advances in useful luminescent fabrics and phosphors
- Development in natural gentle emitting fabrics and their strength applications
Read or Download Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
This soft advent for complicated undergraduates begins with the basics of lasers and pulsed optics. therefore ready, the coed is brought to brief and ultrashort laser pulses, and learns find out how to generate, manage, and degree them. Spectroscopic implications also are mentioned. the second one variation has been thoroughly revised and contains new chapters on the most promising and fast-developing functions in ultrafast phenomena: coherent keep watch over and attosecond pulses.
Excessive box technology is a complaints quantity from a gathering at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, and includes papers from the head specialists within the fields of ultraintense laser know-how, laser fusion power, excessive power laser electron acceleration, shiny X-ray assets through lasers, laboratory laser astrophysics, and functions to relativity, excessive density and excessive power physics.
Laser surprise peening (LSP) is a comparatively new floor remedy for metal fabrics. LSP is a method to urge compressive residual stresses utilizing surprise waves generated by way of laser pulses. LSP can drastically increase the resistance of a cloth to crack initiation and propagation because of cyclic loading and fatigue.
IIm Mittelpunkt der Arbeit stand die Entwicklung piezoelektrisch angetriebener Mikrospiegel. Dabei handelt es sich um miniaturisierte, optische Bauteile zur Ablenkung von Laserstrahlen, mit denen sich z. B. Bildprojektionen realisieren lassen. Die Arbeit umfasst die layout- und Technologieentwicklung derartiger Mikrospiegel, sowie die Entwicklung von Sensoren zur Spiegelpositionserfassung.
- Raman Amplification in Fiber Optical Communication Systems (Optics and Photonics)
- Light Scattering in Solids VIII: Fullerenes, Semiconductor Surfaces, Coherent Phonons (Topics in Applied Physics)
- Shape and Functional Elements of the Bulk Silicon Microtechnique: A Manual of Wet-Etched Silicon Structures
- Impurities Confined in Quantum Structures (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Oxygen in Silicon: 42 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
- Graded Ferroelectrics, Transpacitors and Transponents (Multifunctional Thin Film Series)
Extra resources for Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series)
Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) by Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart